Regular monitoring and communications provide a sense of security for the family and employers. It isolates them from the stress and responsibility of enforcing compliance and ensures accountability from the client. Services include:
- Random drug and alcohol urinalysis.
- SoberLink (portable Breathalyzer).
- Daily check in through email, Face Time, or phone call.
- Weekly updates for the family, legal, or employer.
- Weekly reports from client to ensure compliance with the prescribed continuing care plan.
- Recovery contract.
- Medication management.
- Service, giving back to the community.
- Creating connections in the recovery community. AA, NA, CA, HA, OA, Al-anon.
Our ServicesWe’ve helped hundreds of people find their way to a better life free of drugs and alcohol to a happy, healthy, and fulfilling sober lifestyle.
Contact UsOur team members are available to provide the support your loved one needs, sometimes 24 hours per day, and often 10-40 hours per week.
About Stone Bridge RecoveryOur mission is to help people bridge the transition from structured treatment to a happy, healthy, and fulfilling sober lifestyle.